Thursday, February 9, 2012

What do you think about art?

What do you think about art?
Or What is art for you?
Yestarday I came to Grenoble Museum & I discovered the "Hidden collection" of Gauguin.
Personnaly, I'm just disappointed because I discovered that Gauguin was married & that he was "in love" with another woman...
I adore Gauguin's work (oeuvre) but the fact that he was married & that he "loved" another woman disapointed me...
I hate men that are in this way of thinking.
But, I reflect myself & I realize that Gauguin (from that I know), never "cheat" his wife so I think that art could be an expression of ourselves & it can allow expression of what we have in our spirit.
I went to the "abstract section" & I discovered many "strange things" that I never saw before & I thank in myself : "They are crazy!!".
Yes, I think they are crazy.
But, are not we all crazy?

Aurore

1 comment:

  1. I know only one gaugin's painting, it's :Felicidad
    I like this one because she was in a game when I was little girl, so it's a happy memory.

    And maybe he had a good reazon to deceive his wife, I think we can't judge
    It may be just a mistake

    ReplyDelete