Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Presentation

Hello,

My name is Aurore & I'm 24 y.o.
I'm a French student at Stendhal University in Grenoble.
I study linguistics & it's my first year. :-)

I like sports, shopping, nature & I'm addicted of learnings.
Indeed, I've stopped my studies in my first year of lycee so I didn't have my "BAC".
I've decided to return to school in 2008 after 2 years of a job in school as a "school employee".
So, I passed my BAC & I came at University.
For me, it's a wonderfull road I've decided to take & I'm very proud of myself even if I don't consider myself as a model.

I'm happy to begin this blog for my English course "Didactique de l'anglais".
We have to comment on a subject we have chosen.
I'm impatient to comment podcasting & I hope you'll take as much pleasure as I'll take to do so.
Tell me who are you too & if you like my blog.
I'll do the same for you...

See you.
Bye bye!!

Aurore

1 comment:

  1. Hey Aurore,
    Nice presentation .... :)) but... how about putting all this in your "profile" and using this space for more creative work ???? ;)

    ReplyDelete